Deliver more with the industry leader – Aprilaire
Automatic Digital Control Humidifiers
Large Bypass Drainless
Designed for your customer
- The upgraded Automatic Digital Control provides comprehensive information to the homeowner.
- – Relative humidity percentage
- – When unit needs service
- – When unit needs maintenance
- – When unit is on and operating properly
- Set-it-and-forget-it control ensures maximum comfort throughout the home – every hour, every day, all season long.
- The attractive housing color – a light blend of blue and gray creates a subtle presence in the installed environment.
- Delivers perfectly humidified air to every room of the house, minimizing cold triggers, dry, itchy skin and static shocks.
For some homes, a manual control may be recommended. The Aprilaire digital control can be used in manual mode. Still providing all the great benefits of the Automatic control that your customer wants:
- Relative humidity percentage
- When unit needs service
- When unit needs maintenance
- When unit is on and operating properly
Built for you
- Reduced nuisance calls – control tells homeowners when service is required.
- Research indicates that 84% of customers would choose digital control and are willing to pay up to $70 more for the upgraded features provided by Aprilaire. With 98% of households in need of a humidifier, that means bigger profit margins in an untapped market.
- Both the unit and the control were specially designed for easy installation – the easiest in the industry. Limited tools and parts make the job simple, saving you valuable time and money. The control panel requires only a simple 3/4-inch drill bit and no tin snips.
- Service codes on the digital display of the control panel allow your customers to communicate with you more clearly, saving time on service calls.
- When customers know exactly when a water panel replacement is needed, they’ll call you for product installation, giving you another opportunity to assess their indoor air quality needs.